We are considering qualified applicants for Real Estate Investment Analyst. The Real Estate Investment Analyst supports BlackRidge Companies strategic growth and operational objectives. Performs required analyses and develops pro-forma spreadsheets for new development activity (primarily hotels and multifamily), acquisition/disposition analysis, portfolio analysis, as well as asset management.
- At least two years relevant experience in a financial analysis environment; hospitality, multifamily or commercial real estate industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, and strong time management skills to prioritize deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, quantitative, writing and communication skills; able to interface with external stakeholders and third parties.
- Strong writing skills with ability to communicate analytical and marketing data effectively.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills. Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information.
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude.
- Participate in the research and preparation of analysis required to support the development, acquisition, and disposition, of hotel and multifamily real estate investments.
- Breakdown and analyze P&L statements and rent rolls.
- Responsible for complex financial modeling of commercial real estate transactions as well as comps to correctly underwrite a new development or acquisition.
- Manage the Lender and/or Seller/Buyer due diligence process and be in constant communication with the Companies EVP of Finance, Controller and BlackRidge Principals.
- Begin to build debt and investment sales network within the industry through meetings, events and involvement in real estate trade organizations.
- Monitor property management and financial statements to fine-tune property operations.
- Prepare reports on property and portfolio level financials on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to be sent to BlackRidge Principals, lenders and investors.
- Performs other duties as assigned